What is Money Drawing Powder?
From ancient Egypt to late 17th century Europe, magical powders were used in healing rituals in a world where medicine was largely undiscovered. Made from herbs, minerals, soils, roots, and/or animal parts, these powders were believed to behold magical powers when used in rituals. Often associated with deities, ancestors and spirits, magical powders could bridge the supernatural and physical worlds. They were also used in forms of sympathetic magic, in order influence a person or situation. The art of conjuring with powders is not at all a lost art and is still widely practiced today.
*I want to clarify; the use of animal products is not only outdated, it is simply unnecessary and cruel.
Now let's learn how to make your own Money Drawing Powder to help enhance your financial well-being. Our money drawing recipe incorporates a series of money drawing herbs, flour, a bit of paper, Money Drawing Oil and the use of fire…that’s it. More importantly, when used correctly, you can get amazing results! Be sure to grab all the money drawing spell supplies you need before you start.
What Supplies You Need to Make Money Drawing Conjure Powder:
You will need the following:
- A fire safe bowl
- A wooden spoon
- Matches or a lighter
- A 2 x 2 piece of paper and a pen
- Money Drawing Oil
- A 1/2 cup of flour base; wheat flour, rice flour, almond flour or cornstarch
- Your herbal ingredients:
- Allspice or ground ginger
- Ground cinnamon
- Dried basil
- Black or Green tea (do not use a tea that is decaffeinated)
- Citrine or Tiger Eye crystal chips (optional)
- Magnetic sand (optional)
Begin by writing out your intention and your name on the 2 x 2 piece of paper. Keep it clear and simple. Place this in your fire safe bowl. Take your lighter or matches and light the paper. As it burns, state your intention or prayer out loud. When the paper is completely burned, add 1 pinch of cinnamon, 1 pinch of chamomile, 1 pinch of basil, 1 pinch of black tea, and 1 pinch of either fenugreek or allspice powder. Next, add your 1/2 cup of base flour.
Top with 9-10 drops of Money Drawing Oil. Using your spoon to gently combine the ingredients. As you do this, visualize your intentions as though they were being "charged" or infused with energy. After everything has been mixed, recite the following over the powder:
"Silver to Silver, Gold to Gold
Money to Money, it shall unfold.
Light unto Light, it continues to grow
Into the hearth, the abundance shall flow.”
Finish by reciting the following (optional)
“In the Name of the Father, Spirit and Holy Ghost.”
Your powder is ready.
How to use Money Drawing Powder:
The beauty of conjure powders is they can be ritualized in a number of ways. Here are a few examples.
Sprinkle Them Across Objects & Pathways
- Conjure powders can be sprinkled on the body, dusted on doors, placed on doorsteps, swept on the floor, dusted on sacred objects, sprinkled along pathways and used to form sacred circles. Sprinkle some in the heal of your shoe or rub some on your hands before handling objects or money. Dust some on your clothes or the money in your wallet. One simple technique is to sweep your Money Drawing Powder along the entrance to your front door or place of business. Make sure you are sweeping the Money Drawing Powder toward the door.
Mix With Liquid or Oils
- Conjure powders can be mixed with liquids, such as waters or oils. A pinch of powder in a spray bottle of rain water or distilled water is a wonderful way to shift the energy in your home or place of business. You can also mist your body. Mixed with oils, powders can be used to dress candles or placed on surfaces where someone will come into direct contact with it, such as doorknobs, walkways or desktops. For money drawing purposes it’s great to put it on business cards, display cases or directly onto your cash register with the goal of drawing in more money.
Used As Incense or Scents
- Powders can also be added to incense, blown in directions or blown over objects. They can be added to mojo bags, jar spells, poppets, gris gris or sachets. Use a bit of powder as a weekly food for sacred objects. One simple but effective method is to place a bowl by your front door. Every week add your extra change and gently sprinkle a bit of Money Drawing Powder on top. The more you add, the more the abundance will flow.
Use as Offerings
- Powders can be used as offerings to your favorite deities. Sprinkle some Money Drawing Powder on your altar or near places of worship as a form of prayer and/or gratitude.
Add them to a spirit box or simply dust some powder on a vision board or dream journal.